Monday, November 28, 2011

For the first time in her life, I don't know where my daughter is.  I've always been secure in the fact that I could call or text her. I could keep up with where she was going, what she was doing, if she was ok.  Now she's at Basic Training and I don't even know what company she is in. It's ripping me apart. 
I've been waiting since Saturday for a phone call telling me that she's arrived, she's safe, an address, anything really. I've already been through this whole BCT thing with my husband but it was different. This is my child, my youngest, my only girl.  I just want to know she is safe. 
The FB page for them keeps posting videos and I keep scouring the frames just trying to get a glimpse of her.  it's to blurry and they are all in camo, so they blend together.  It's frustrating, I just want to scream!  I know it's ridiculous, she's safe, they will take care of her but I need to have that little bit of contact, that little address to mail to so that I can have 1 small tether to the beautiful child I love so dearly.
God, I hope she calls soon because I'm starting to loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment